TYPE TO SEARCH
BODYTALK, a leading sportswear fashion retailer, is looking for an e-Commerce Administrator.
This position will build on the growing success of the company’s e-shop and the further development of e-commerce business. Position is full time and will report to the E-commerce Manager.
- Update website content (products, maintenance of online catalogue, promotions, price changes, sales and other content managed areas)
- Monitor web orders and liaise with logistics for successful completion
- Implement customer support (pre and post sales)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Regularly check stock availability
- Monitor and report sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- 1-2 years’ experience in an online store (experience in online fashion store is considered a plus)
- Full understanding of order management/customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context
- Excellent MS office skills and particularly Excel
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Energy, enthusiasm, team spirit and a positive attitude are highly preferable
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Extreme attention to detail and aesthetics
- Passion for ecommerce and fashion
Submission Deadline: 25/05/2018
BODYTALK, a leading sportswear fashion retailer, is looking for a Marketing Assistant who will be part of the Marketing team.
The position reports to the Marketing Director.
Submission Deadline: 31/05/2018
Full Time EmploymentLocation: Athens, Greece